My Blog List

Saturday, January 28, 2012

supplies: butterfly punch, book pages, pattern card stock, glue, dental floss,.

I punched out over a hundred butterflies from the book pages and then about 30 or so from the card stock. 

I placed the first butterfly under the floss and glued the whole surface,  I took the second butterfly and folded it in half and glued half of it down to the butterfly under the floss.

the third butterfly i just added glue to the right hand side and glued it to the butterfly under floss and the second butterfly. 

I thought it showed better with the card stock where I put the glue.

the first two butterflies 

the third one added.

here is how they are  both arttached.

this is the finished mobile

I love the shadows on the wall, I had a tough time balancing the mobile . It does look crooked a little bit. I am thinking of adding some beads to it too.

close-up


2 comments: