My Blog List

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb. Stamp Club reveals.

Camille made this for Mom and Dad I love it.

This is my card for our Feb challenge birthday cards.


this is Cindy's "punched" card, a make up for last month, I am in awe of her talent.

This is Cindy's Feb birthday card, she hand cut the candles.

This is Michele's card, I love the color combinations and the cute library clip.

This is Terri's card she cut out the sentiment and mounted it on the front.

If you look closely you can see through the card, behind the sentiment.

This is Carey's card, she was going for the masculine look. I can never have enough cards for the guys.

This is one of our make and takes that Terri demonstrated for us.

Kris created this adorable cupcake for our birthday theme, she hand glued and glittered all the swirls for the icing.

Our other make and take, I love this doily and will probably purchase this  asap.

Monica made this "magic" card OMG she is good.



Kris had this cute idea for her make and take. Candle cakes. As soon as Camille saw this it was hers,

No comments:

Post a Comment