My Blog List

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Card Swap stamp club

Well Stamp Club was last night and it was  my turn to host. We decided to make cards for get well or sympathy.  These are the lovely cards we made.

Kris made this one I love all the layers.

 this is  Michele's get well card 


Kim used the Stampin Up! owl punch to make these tulips.

Terri our lead stamper made this elegant card, we all just loved how sweet and perfect  it was.

this is the paper from the Celebration catalog from Stampin Up!  You will see a lot of this paper  used.

This is Jene contribution,  I like how she layered her papers and then embossed. 

this one is Cindy's, I just love her style, so clean and precise.

I did this one, I got the idea from Pinterest. 

This is Cindy's makeup card from last month it is a gift card holder. I love it. My daughter claimed this along with several  of the other cards.

the inside

Terri had this for our make and take. I loved embossing this one. We used heavy weight foil. It just came out so beautiful. I need a Big Shot! I still need to take pictures of the envelope minis I taught.  I hope to get that done this weekend. Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment