My Blog List

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Stamp Club

The January stamp club met last Friday. We had a great time. We took Dec. off so we had a lot of catching up. Our theme was valentines day.
 The hugs and kisses banner was made by Carey and Jene. I have already set it up in my home. 
Terri created this banner for all of us to make. I just love it. The rolled flowers stole my heart. 
This gold and black valentine is from Terri. 
Monica is back with us, this is her goregous red foil flowered card. 
Chris sent this layed lovely card. 
Cindy created this dynamic shaker card so elegant. 
Kim brought this cuter than ever penguine card. Love it. 

This is my card. I went with a minimal approach. 
Inside. This is the make and take I came up with to share with the ladies. 


On a sad note my dear friend has lost her husband to a long health battle. We work together and have a big group of ladies that want to express their hearts to her. I made this card for all of us to sign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment