My Blog List

Monday, May 26, 2014

Assortment of cards

It seems like I have been so busy stamping this weekend but actually I have been sitting on 4 posts.  I take the photos as I go and then save them to add the text later.  I finally got around to completing the posts. 

For this card I took photos as I assembled the card to show the simple steps. 




The only part I didn't show is  I used glue dots to keep two of the pennants down in each row. It was the only way I could keep them from sticking up or hanging at a weird angle. 

I finally took some time to create just to create. No challenge or time crunch. It has been a while and I loved the freedom. 
I broke out my washi tape stash and put together these two cards. 
Inside the card. 
Here's my stash of tapes. 
I love the punch and stamp bundles. 
I am trying to take the creating to the inside of the card as well. 
I copied this fold from this months Card Makers magazine. I added a matching envelope and tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment