My Blog List

Saturday, January 24, 2015

January Stamp Club 2015

We are back. We took Dec. off because it is just too busy to get together.  We were all very excited to meet again. Our theme this time was Valentines Day. I did this card. A little untraditional with the colors but it interested me anyway. This is a shaker card. The close up of the frame  shows the glitter/ confetti behind the aceitate. 
This xoxo card was Terri's creation. I was able to use the framelets for the first time. ( I do not have the Big Shot yet). I love the peach and gray together. 
I just had to add the picture of Pepper. He was so curious as to what the heck I was doing with his fence. He made himself quite a nuisance but it was all good. 
Jene created these adorable vintage valentines. She actually went to an antique swapmeet and found these and embellished then. Each one was different and unique. 
I like to say great minds thing alike and so that must be why we had so many color schemes with black, red, and white. I love the crisp elegance these have. 
Cindy did is again! She is so crafty and creative.  Her card makes the perfect gift to show appreciation.  I think my daughter teacher will get this box of chocolates. 

 This box dye is getting much use in our group. I love all the combinations and alternate uses these talented ladies come up with. The feet and beak are hearts how precious. Thank you Carey. 
Terri made these gift boxes and can I just say wow. She always knows how to wow
me. She never dissapoints especially in the bling department. 
Well that is it for this month. I will be Feburary's hostess and am hard at work thinking of a make and take for the ladies. Our theme is teenage boys birthday cards. 
Bye for now- \|"/

No comments:

Post a Comment