My Blog List

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

March Stamp Club

Michele was our hostess and our theme was vintage. Michele created this lovely magnet from a mouse trap. She found a pattern on line how to dismantle certain parts. 
It is simply gorgeous, she is highly skilled and loves to think "outta the box".
Sauni came up with this vintage typewriter card.

I love the way she colored the typewriter with a light gray. She made the base card using the Stampin up envelope punch. 
Michelle created this monochromatic floral card, it is so elegant. 

Kim went with a tea time theme for her vintage card. 
 
Carey brought this doilley delight. She inked the doilley to give it that old fashioned look. 
Monica layered all these pretty pastels and backed the rose cut with a foil square, what a wonderful technique. 
Terri went with this vintage travel card what a great design 
This fresh and cheery card was done by Chris. I love the cherry motif. 
Chris also gave each of us a little surprise. 

The cherries were delishous and each one was on an antique glass dish, so thoughtful.
This is my contribution. I struggled a little with the idea. I knew I wanted to do something different with the paper so I decided on gate fold card with a postcard insert. 
On the back I added a faux stamp 

This was our make and take that Michele had for us. I love all the little details. 
Terri had a terrific make and take as well. We pieced all these embellishments together and created this creative layered card. Check out the green glitter ribbon. 
As always my photo stylist was here to help. 
She can be quite the camera hog. Check out that pose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment