My Blog List

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home Decor for halloween

I love when I get a chance to redecorate our home, I try to hit all the big holidays. October is a biggie for us because our daughter's birthday is the 31st. We live in a townhome and there are several families with kids and I love their reaction to our decorations. It also gives me a chance to get to all the dusting and cleaning I have been ignoring. Also when the decorations come down I can find new spots for the everyday decorations.  I just got started and have some papercrafts I want to make for halloween this year, so stop by soon the see what is next. I hope you like them - Happy Haunting

I really liked how the ligths looked against all the black from the decorations.

This is a long shot of the up and down stairs. We have set up a dummy in years past but I don't know if I will this year.  He usually sits a top the balcony railing and hugs the post.

 Camille did this display, we saved our happy meal toys from the Wizard of OZ  (and so did great-grandma).  They are really cute.
this is our front door,  I redecorate the wreath to match the holiday. I need to get a close up of this. The garland has spiders woven into it.

this might be a mistake because the kids think these are for target practice, but I hung the plastic pumpkins we have accumulated over the years with fishing line from the tree.


sorry couldn't get a better picture of the lights at night.  The upstairs are purple and the bottom are orange.                 
the kittens found a cozy place to sleep, I got this fuzzy warm blanket from the Target 75% off sale years ago and I pack it up every year to keep it looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment