My Blog List

Sunday, October 9, 2011

October stamp club

We are finally back together. The ladies I stamp with are on another roll. There are 9 of us and we choose a   theme and a hostess every month. It usually matches what the next holiday will be.  These ladies are so talented and I am so glad they opened their club to me. I hope you enjoy these great cards and paper crafts.

there are such cute ideas here and such creativity.




Our hostess this month made us all the cute tissues then  showed how to make the candy topper and gave us the candy filled plastic sleve.  Hersheys yummmm my favorite.

this is my contribution this month, it might look familure I made an orange based card like this last month. We are currently working on thanksgiving themed cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment