My Blog List

Saturday, June 2, 2012

a couple of cards

I had to make this card, My daughter had been struggling with her subtraction facts and a wonderful volunteer Mrs Cox(my daughter told me her name I  haven't met her yet) cheered her on and gave her hints and got her to pass her timed tests. Aleluia

My new favorite flowers

I added the bling

they are quite thick
 Now on to the birthday card.
I saw this on Stampin with Frenchie and she has a very simple tutorial to follow on Youtube. 

Frenchie called this a cascade card

I was a bit discouraged when I saw the white I tried to fold the two colors so they both show but I wasn't using double sided paper.

I added the glitter to the flames that I made from a leaf punch. 

the sunshine just made this shine too.

I am defiantly making more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment