My Blog List

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Waterfall Card

my masculine birthday card.

close-up of candles

I added glitter to the flames.

I used a leaf punch from Martha Stewart to make the flame.

I kept the stem from the leaf and glued them down.

They are very flimsy so I reenforced the stems on the back side of the candles.

candles are done.

I glued them after I had the exact placement I wanted.

here is another pix of yesterdays card. The right side up.

I am stocking up on flowers for a boutique I will be selling at. I love reusing things I used cookie packaging to sort the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Love the waterfall cards and the flowers. I'm off on a search now to find out how to make the waterfall card! You've inspired me! I'll definitely be making some flowers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been looking for your version of waterfall card and so far I've come up empty. If you have time, a tutorial on how to cut and fold this card would sure be applicationed!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry for the late reply, I found a tutorial on Youtube that showed everything and was really easy to follow. just type in the type of card you want to make and add tutorial to your search.

      Delete