My Blog List

Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher appreciation gifts.

I am a Pinterest craft lifter. I love all the inspiration I get from all the wonderful and talented crafty people out there. How did I ever survive without Pinterest?  I am glad I didn't wait 4 or 5 years to join like I did with Facebook. Have a look at what I made for the teachers this year. I gave them to my two children's teachers, the two student teachers I work with and the teacher I work with.
I bought the frames from the dollar tree. I punched out a biz zillion flowers from a discarded dictionary. I layered several together and then sponged the matching color inside the frame on the flower.
I hot glued the flowers to the frames and I glued a piece of lace to the pen and tied it to the frame.  I wrote a message on the glass and then I was done.



I raided my scrap stash and put together these tags.  I like the collaged way they turned out.



All wrapped up and ready to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment