My Blog List

Saturday, April 12, 2014

March stamp club challenge

This is the card I came up with for our March stamp club. The challenge was to use a paper that might be discontinued or use up your stash.  I loved this idea.  I used quite a bit of my scrap paper.  I punched 9 hexagons out and coordinated some sequins, a sentiment, tied some string and I was done. They came in many different colors so that is why there are so many pictures.







This was Monica's card I love the closure.

Kim made this beauty.
Terri had this for our make and take, we used water color paper and painted the flowers.
love the bakers twine with the gold in it.
Jene paper pieced this one and it is a gift card holder. Our hostess Kim taught us how to use our bird punch to make these lovely tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment