My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2016

coaches gifts Aquatic Diamonds

It's soccer season all year long for us. My daughter has become an amazing player and I love her coaches and all the new families we get to meet. We have two wonderful young women coaches who volunteer their time to coach our girls. We love them so much. We won our division and did great in our region. As all things come to and end as they must we celebrated the girls and coaches. Here are the cards I created for our team. 

The gift card pocket. 





This card was for a sister of a player who refereed all our required games and she is only 16. What a wonderful commitment she made for us. She was thanked too with a gift card. 




The team name is Aquatic Diamonds so I added the bling accent around the frames. 

Gotta love glitter paper. These flowers are made from the Stampin Up poinsettia punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment