My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2016

winter formal corsage and boutonnière

My son invited his girlfriend to the winter formal by giving her cookies on this plate. He spent the morning helping his sister and I paint and glaze this ceramic plate.  The theme was 007 black, white and red colors. Unfortunately they broke up but they were able to stay friends and still attend the dance. 
I wasn't sure if he was still going to go, so when she finally said yes I made the courage and boutiner the same day as the dance. I have some experience with real flowers from a job I had 20 plus years ago so I felt confident I could come up with something. 





My son kept his. 
They looked so cute and I'm so glad they stayed friends. They are too young to be serious anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment