My Blog List

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I added back ground stamping  and embossing, to break up all the white space.

had some help from Ginger 

I used a small doilley(sp) to mask some of its lacy shapes, I did it in pink here

I masked in light blue here

I hot glued the embellishments here, it took quite a while because my OCD took over. I finally just had to glue the first one down and go from there. I freed myself as I call it.

the judges agree that they really like my piece.

close up on the wall
 From here down I went crazy with the close-ups. If you have any questiuons feel free to leave a comment.
Punched flowers using  glossy colored book paper.


here is a layered flower using mulberry paper and book pages


clear embossed butterfly stamped on black paper


most of these are rolled pattern paper flower roses, also you can see the doilley I used in the masking process. Nothing ever waisted.





No comments:

Post a Comment