My Blog List

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

this wall is in my kitchen, it has a nail but no artwork or picture on it. It totally needs something special.

If you see a pattern with my work, I will be using supplies I already have, I can't throw all this free chipboard away.

I cut off the top and bottom of the box, turned it inside out and glued it together

I painted the box with acrylic paint in soft ivory. I didn't cover it to thickly.

You can see here that some of the box is visible through the paint.

I sponged on a light pink and light blue ink, and added some distress ink in tea around the peremeter of the box.

These are the colors I used.
here I show how I distressed this flower strip, it was too white for the collage but now it is a good match.
I grabbed stuff from my stash and went to town.



I am laying out my embelishments to see how they look. This is still a work in progress, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment