My Blog List

Thursday, July 9, 2015

April Stamp Club

Carey not only can stamp but she also an accomplished baker. She provided these sweet treats for all of us to take home and share. She was our hostess and she had us all make this adorable tag for the clamshell container. 


Photo bomber! She wasn't going to let these yummies outta her sight. 
There is keylime, red velvet, and chocolate flavors. 

To be honest it's been too long and I cannot remember who made these two cards. I love the Washi tape design with the red and yellow. I have quite a few tapes myself 
This robin card is so cheerful, it could go to a youngster or mature birthday celebrator. 

Terri put this one together for us I love the background paper and of course butterflies are my all time favorite. It will be hard for me to part with this one. I bought the paper that goes with this card, it is so beautiful. 



This is Chris's birthday card. I love the little pearls in the flowers. It is so clean and pretty. 

Monica was the creator of this easel card, it is so bright and cheerful. 


Jene made this lovely chalkboard card.  She used so many of her new goodies to create this. 
Terri had us make this classy card. I love book pages as background paper. I of course ordered this stamp too. So pretty. 

Well I don't like to admit this but I made a mistake, the first suggestion for is months stamp club was gift bags and that is what I stuck with. Later on it was changed to birthday cards. I guess you could wrap a birthday gift up in this and it would qualify. 
Well thank you for being so patient with me. I hope to post more regularly. I will have more time to create next month. Cheers- \|"/

No comments:

Post a Comment