My Blog List

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

June Stamp club.

It is officially our first stamp club of summer. We had the challenge of using something we bought but haven't used yet. That is a pretty easy challenge but a little hard to narrow down. Unfortunately I have many items in this category. I try very carefully to only purchase what I will use but over time I collect so much "stuff" and have less time to create  -poof-  unopened purchases or tools collecting dust. Well I not only use something unused but 3 items I haven't used. Yippee! 


Kim was our hostess this month. She had us make this unique but very appropriate 4 th of July card. I put it to good use already as a thank you note to my dear friend Yvonne who invited us to her place for,the 4 th. it was so easy to make and gave all of us another use for this versatile stamp set. 

Terri had us create this yummy cupcake card. We used some new stamps and punches from the new catalog. 
This is my card. The staples, flower, and curved sentiment were all unused until this card. My daughter was stamping right along side me. I just love how free and creative she is. She doesn't get hung up trying to get started she just goes full speed ahead and such wonderful things are created. 

Who can't use like a million of these card holders. They work for any occasion. Awesome. 





I love the back ground paper here. The colors are so bright and pretty. 

Terri made this delightful card. I love everything about it. The colors, the stamps, especially the background. I will definitely have to find a special occasion to let this one go. 





We have a new member to our group. This is her skilled craftsmanship on this card. I have seen this type of card often but have not made to attempt to copy it. I really like the Americana style of this card. I am a big fan of kraft paper. 





Cindy our librarian/teacher gave us all a book mark for our summer reading. Each one had a unique quote related to reading. 
Cindy is my hero for many reasons but this time is for her repurposing a Disney calander into envelopes. The heavy weight paper is great for making envelopes. They will protect our treasured creations on their way in the mail. 

This is the card Cindy made for us. I think the background stamp looks stunning in embossed gold. 

Michele has returned. She is making up for lost time. Check out this retro can she created. The top medallion is magnetic and can be removed. 
Inside is all the fixings for a personal s'more. 

This is Michele's birthday card. The dog is made from different punches too cute. The bottom card I can't remember who made. I have waited too long to post so a huge I'm sorry to the stamp ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment