My Blog List

Thursday, July 16, 2015

May stamp club

Three posts in one week it must be a record. 
The stamp group met again in May and our theme was baby cards. This month I was following directions. Cindy was our hostess and she had these bright springy birthday cards for us to make. She is always go generous and had two styles for us to make and then gave me an extra set so my daughter could make a set too. 


I'm so sorry if I post so many pictures of my cats. They are so curious and follow me every where. I just love their company and they are so beautiful with their tabby markings. Ginger is the girl and Pepper is the boy. We adopted them from a box left at our church 4 years ago. 

Pepper was posing how could I not take his picture. This is my baby card. I cased a card I found on Pinterest. I used the die cuts from one of the schools I work at to get the large B. My paper was from a paper pack I have had in my Stash for years. I wanted a card that could be male or female. 

I used a sheep Washi tape I found at this wonderful Japanese store called Daiso near my home. 




Our hostess Cindy made these three cute tags with envelopes. 

Monica made this elegant baby card. I love the monochromatic white layout she used. So many different textures and the clean sharp edges I just love. 

Jene is the creator of this polka dot card. I love the color combinations.
Cindy had this card as a make up card as well. I just forgot what the theme was. My bad for waiting too long to post this. 

Terri had us make this creative graduation card for her make and take. I'm glad I took these pictures since I already gave it away in June. 

This is a paper bag that Cindy also made. She missed a stamp get together and brought this to "catch up" with us. She too thought the last meeting was to make bag tags just like me. Cindy's think alike. She filled it with candy yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment