My Blog List

Thursday, July 7, 2011

a couple of minis and some paper crafts

this is the cover for my daughters art journal. I have been keeping her little doodles since she started making them.  I decided to scrap them and this is what happened.














this was made for a very special girl on her 1st birthday.

this is called an exploding box. I learned this from Laura Denison.  She is an amazing designer and teaches in Ustream and has her own blog followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com 



this is called a meander book, I learned this from splitcoast stampers.  The book is made from one 12 by 12 piece of paper, so easy.






this mini is made from one manila file folder, the tags are seporate.

This notebook was created from another Laura Denison design.  It is make with a chipboard cover and notebook paper,  2 sheets of designer paper. ( this paper was from K&Co) 

No comments:

Post a Comment