My Blog List

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My dearest sweetest most wonderful friend's thank you

This is the albulm cover with a ribbon closure.
I covered two pieces of chipboard with the coordinating patterned paper for the cover. The flowers I made from paper lunch sacks using punches and a brad in the center to hold them all together and scrunched the petals for a 3D affect.


This album is called an acordian fold.

I adhered 3 12 by 12 pieces of thick patterned paper together after the folding.  I added some contrasting designer paper for photo matting or journaling.







I added a cute tag to the cover and completed my gift
My wonderful friend Ginny has been donating to me some of her crafting supplies. There have been several boxes. It feels like Christmas around here.  My daughter is also benefiting from this too. I got inspired to create a thank you gift to show her how much we appreciate her generosity. Take a look. Thank you so much Ginny and I promise to "pay it forward".

No comments:

Post a Comment