My Blog List

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some of my card creations.

I am spending a lot more time on Youtube. If you ever want to learn a new technique just type in your search and add the word tutorial and about a million (a tiny bit less) videos will pop-up. If you are a visual learner you will be in heaven. Each of the different paper flowers I learned how to make are from Youtube.  My biggest complaint is that not enough of them are closed captioned.  There is a huge Deaf community that is being overlooked by not adding captions to your videos.
playing with some new satmp sets and flower techniques.






this was for a swap I had with my stamp club. The theme was masculine.


i am loving making these medalion embelishments.

This was for the July swap with my stamp club, theme was red white and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment