My Blog List

Thursday, July 7, 2011

paper strawberry, lunch sack mini, and a super special birthday card

I got this template from Close to my Heart about 10+ years ago.

I stamped this in white and painted it with my home made gilmmer spray/paint.  There is a slight shimmer to this in person.

This is made from taping just 2 large paper lunch sacks together.  I used some chipboard accents and my fav. ofc punched flowers.

inside the mini, the pages hold room for tags, photo mats, tags and room to journal.

close up of some of the distressed flowers
I did a little of  paper piecing on the cake stamp for a the most special little girl birthday card.

the butterflies are actually from a border punch.   The tiny butterfies fall out of the punch are just too cute to toss away.  I think they make the perfect addition to this card.  I just love adding the bling the their centers.

this is a big butterfly from a punch in a coordinating paper.  I punched 2 out in different papers and glued the bodies only together.

close up of the tiny details.

No comments:

Post a Comment