My Blog List

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mini Composition Book Cover

I spent the morning crafting and cleaning (thank you kids).  We have been go go go since summer vacation  started.  I appreciate the quiet days when I get them. I bought a three pack of mini compostion books. They are smaller than a pencil and easy to alter.  This is what I came up with.
This is the cover, I used a page from a nursery rhyme book my kids out grew. I added some chip board to a few of the bees. In the center of the flowers you can see I added some clear micro-beads.

Here is a close up of the tag (I found these in the 1$ spot at Joanns).  I  inked the velum and stamped in red. I made the red flower from old book pages and painted it to match.  There is a tiny clothes pin in there too.  

this flower is from stampin up, I painted it and added micro beads to the center and petals.

I took this for size reference

No comments:

Post a Comment