My Blog List

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the thank you tag

this is a close-up fo the ribbon rose. I learned this from Youtube  sorry I dont remember the ladys name that taught this.  (If you type in your search and add "tutorial" at the end you'll find so many wonderful things to learn).

This is a tag I made by cutting a piece of white cardstock in the tag shape, I inked the edges using Tim Holtz distress ink in wild honey. I added the patterned paper in a square and a coordinating strip near the bottom. I inked those edges as well. I embossed the thank you in tangerine tango, using a Heidi Swap stamp.  I punced the butterfly from a Martha Stewart punch added the bling in several places. I made a ribbon rose in peachy orange and gluded it down. I used some yarn as a tassle for the top and done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment